Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Need Buttons?

I love buttons



I have collected them forever, and they even provided hours of entertainment for my kids when they were younger. All I had to do was set them at the table with some thread, a needle, and my tin of buttons and they loved making button necklaces. 


Anyway, I found a shop on Etsy that I love for buttons. And I need more buttons like I need a hole in the head, but still, I love to look, and maybe one day I'll use enough of my buttons that I can justify buying more.

Mamacateyes has almost every color imaginable. And some fun original buttons as well.
If you need buttons, head on over. :D Check it out. 





2 comments:

LUCY BLAIRE said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I use lots of buttons on my stuffed animals, I may need some more soon!

Nina said...

Hello there! I just found you on etsy, amazing new blog thread. :)
I do love buttons too, so this was a match made in heaven right. haha
Well, have a good day and it was nice to pop in! :)